12" passive loudspeaker
- EKX-12: 1400 W (peak), 131 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90˚ x 60˚ pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40˚ monitor angle with rubber feet.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||55 Hz - 20 kkHz (Full Space Measurement)|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Speaker Type||Full-Range, two-way|
|Powered or Passive||Passive|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)¹||82 Hz - 18 kHz (Full Space Measurement)|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)²||131dB|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90°|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)|
|Crossover Frequency||1.6 kHz|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||55Hz|
|Weight Net||17.4kg (38.36 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||21.4kg (47.18 lbs)|
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||95dB|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||350 W/1400W|
|Maximum SPL||131dB (Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating)|
|Passive Power Handling||1400W peak|
EKX Loudspeaker Overview
EKX Portable Loudspeakers by Electro-Voice
EKX Portable Loudspeakers Preview
In Search of Excellent Audio & Video