PREVIEW Loudspeaker Software
Quick, precise coverage prediction for EV loudspeakers
- Easy, exact sound system setup with visualizations of coverage, SPL and frequency response
- Full-color 3D interface with user-friendly, flexible tools and streamlined workflow
- Venue geometry import and construction wizards
- Precise mechanical load calculations
- Array aiming and auto-splay optimizer
- Spectrogram shows how levels at each frequency change with distance
- Virtual microphones predict the frequency response anywhere in the venue
- Report generation with detailed acoustical and mechanical information
PREVIEW Loudspeaker Software is a tool to help you select and set up Electro-Voice loudspeakers for the best coverage in any venue. The full-color 3D interface helps specifiers, designers and audio engineers to quickly find the optimum loudspeaker, amplifier drive and delay requirements, and other factors that will ensure that both line-array and point-source loudspeakers deliver the best possible performance in every deployment. For line-array designs, PREVIEW will only allow mechanically valid combinations of cabinets and rigging hardware, depending on the selected safety factor.
What's New in PREVIEW 2.1• Support for EVC and MFX point-source loudspeakers
• New Venue Wizard with graphical guide accepts values from rangefinder measurements
• Revised and improved user manual in PDF format
• Bug fixes and usability improvements in response to user feedback
PREVIEW 2.1 supports these Electro-Voice Loudspeaker Series:
|Supported Operating Systems
|Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 8*1
macOS Catalina (10.15.x)
macOS Big Sur (11.x.x)
macOS Monterey (12.x.x)
|Minimum: 4 cores; Recommended: i7 8 cores
Apple M1 CPUs are supported via Rosetta 2
|8 GB RAM required; 32 GB RAM recommended
|For Windows Installations: .NET Framework and Visual C++ redistributable are installation prerequisites
For Mac OS Installations: .NET Framework (Mono Distribution) is a prerequisite. The component automatically references its own custom distribution without conflicting with existing installations.
|We recommend a solid state hard drive (SSD) for the best I/O performance.
PREVIEW and the operating system should both be installed on the SSD.
What's New in PREVIEW 2.1
PREVIEW Loudspeaker Software: Software Interface Overview