18" passive subwoofer
- 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||35 Hz - 300kHz (Half Space Measurement)|
|Powered or Passive||Passive|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)¹||50 Hz - 100Hz (Half Space Measurement)|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)²||134dB|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||15 mm, plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||30Hz|
|Weight Net||31.8kg (70.11 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||40.1kg (88.41 lbs)|
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||96dB|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||400 W/1600W|
|Passive Power Handling||1600W peak|