18" powered subwoofer
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- Cardioid Control Technology allows output to be steered towards the audience with up to 35 dB reduction on stage when multiple subs are deployed.
- High-efficiency 1300 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-18SP utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- Two XLR outputs for easy system expansion to additional loudspeakers or subwoofers. Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension. Metal grille reinforcement bar (two on the 18SP). M20 threaded pole mount plate.
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||40 Hz - 150 Hz¹|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||35 Hz - 180 Hz¹|
|Maximum SPL||134 dB peak²|
|Power Rating||1300 W|
|LF Transducer||EVS-18C 457 mm (18 in)|
|Low Pass Frequency||Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Connectors||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs|
|Enclosure||15 mm plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||520 mm x 606 mm x 612 mm (20 in x 24 in x 24 in)|
|Net Weight||32.8 kg (72.4 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||41.2 kg (90.9 lb)|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A³|
² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
³ Current rating is 1/8 power.
EKX Loudspeaker Overview
EKX Portable Loudspeakers by Electro-Voice
EKX Portable Loudspeakers Preview
In Search of Excellent Audio & Video
Where to Buy
Caixas de som e Microfones
* Call for availability
Warranty & After Sales Programs