- Quick-install design with captive mounting tabs to fit nearly any ceiling construction.
- Four-pin Phoenix connectors on ceiling satellite speakers support pass-thru wiring.
- UL 2043/1480 ratings allow for use in signaling applications and plenum air spaces.
- Ceiling cutout templates and all mounting accessories included.
- Available in white finish.
The EVID Compact Sound speaker series continues the EVID family’s focus on form and function, with stylish, architecture-friendly design, a best-in-class performance-to-size ratio, and user-friendly installation and operation. The system is designed to provide exceptional background/foreground audio performance in retail spaces, restaurants, and similar environments – all while being heard but hardly seen.
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||180 Hz – 20 kHzkHz|
|Connector Type||Phoenix (4-pin)|
|Enclosure Material||ABS (fire rated)|
|Sensitivity 1 W/1 m||84dB|
|Weight Net||25.75oz (730g)|
|Shipping Weight||71.96oz (2040g) (per pair)|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB)||150 x 150 (Voice) 100 x 100 (Music Program)|
|Passive Power Handling||30W peak|
|Diameter (Max)||4.45" (113mm)|
For optimal sound system performance, Electro-Voice recommends the following amplifiers for EVID-P2.1.
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn More|
|OMNEO (Dante, OCA)|
Install Sound Partners
Electro-Voice together with our certified partners, are ready to help support you through planning, purchase, and setup. Services available through our network of highly-qualified associates and partners may include:
- System Design
- Programming & Commissioning