For over forty years, Electro-Voice has been in the business of providing quality wireless communications for demanding professionals. We have the hands-on experience and engineering know-how to address all of your wireless microphone system needs.
- Ease-of-use with frequency-scanning and system synchronization technologies
- Superior sound quality with best-in-class microphones
- Superior design, construction and warranty for maximum professional performance
- Conceived, designed and supported in the USA
- Complete range of models and accessories to fit applications and installations of all sizes and complexity
- Backed by Bosch, whose family of pro-audio brands includes Dynacord (electronics and software), Electro-Voice (loudspeakers and microphones) and RTS (intercom systems).
Why Choose EV Wireless?
Whether designing a one‑channel system or a large, multiple‑wireless deployment, you can trust EV to provide the product, frequency coordination and system accessories for a turnkey installation. All EV wireless systems are designed to exacting standards in our Lincoln, Nebraska facility and built in state‑of‑the‑art Bosch production facilities around the world. Advanced techniques are employed in the design of each wireless product, from initial computer simulation and circuit design all the way through the manufacturing line and automated testing. The individual components in every EV system are tested prior to a complete system test, ensuring reliable field performance. EV wireless microphone products are supported from the factory in Lincoln, Nebraska as well as from authorized centers in Canada, Germany and Singapore.
RE3 handheld sets
RE3 bodypack sets
R300 wireless microphones