MFX multi-use coax monitors
- Multi-functional short-throw point-source for monitoring, FOH, side-fill and in-fill applications
- Rugged, tour-grade design with weather-resistant components
- Narrow, focused 40 x 60 (H x V) coverage control with Constant-Directivity waveguide
- Range of low-latency factory presets adapt to any application
- Range of mounting accessories for live sound and fixed mounting
The MFX-12MC (12”) and MFX-15MC (15”) are multi-functional loudspeaker models for high-performance stage monitoring and short-throw portable or installed main applications. Their high-output, passive/bi-amp two-way coaxial designs incorporate an all-new Constant-Directivity waveguide, and allow for a very compact form factor while providing a stable sound image when the performer is off-axis. A full range of mounting accessories is available and both models feature an integrated pole cup.