12" powered loudspeaker
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV’s signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL on the EKX-12P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)||60 Hz - 18 kHz¹|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||50 Hz - 20 kHz¹|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB²|
|Coverage (H x V)||90" x 60"|
|Power Rating||1500 W|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)|
|HF Transducer||DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 kHz|
|Connectors||(1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output|
|Enclosure||15 mm plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Suspension||(8) M10 threaded mounting points|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||607 mm x 375 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 15 in x 14 in)|
|Net Weight||18.8 kg (41.4 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||22.9 kg (50.4 lb)|
|Power Consumption||1.8 A³|
² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
³ Current rating is 1/8 power.