12" passive loudspeaker
- 1200 W (peak), 128 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1L (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-12M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
|Suspension||(3) M10 suspension points|
|HF Transducer||DH-1L 1-inch titanium compression driver|
|Frequency Response (-3 dB)¹||77 Hz - 17 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)¹||51 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Max. SPL/1m (calc)²||128dB|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H||90°|
|Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V||60°|
|LF Transducer||EVS-12M 300 (12 in)|
|Crossover Frequency||1.7 kHz|
|Connector Type||Dual NL4|
|Enclosure Material||Polypropylene composite|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Available Color||Black or White|
|Recommended High-Pass Frequency||50 Hz|
|Weight Net||15.2kg (33.51 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||17.1kg (37.7 lbs)|
|Power Handling (Continuous / Peak)||300W/1200W|
|Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m)||93dB|